Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Corrective and aesthetic dermatology
- Removal of benign growths and moles using gentle methods with minimal scarring (dermato-surgical procedures with or without sutures, cryotherapy, electrocautery).
- Application of fillers and botulinum toxin to correct wrinkles and skin folds, removal of excessive sweating through botulinum toxin.
- Correction of scars after surgery, trauma or acne, sclerotization of veins.
- Recommendation of suitable dermatocosmetics, skin care advice.
- Laser removal of benign birthmarks, pigmentation, vascular manifestations, laser resurfacing to reduce wrinkles and skin tightening.
- Nail procedures.
- Plasmotherapy for hair loss, PRP rejuvenation and plasmalifting.
- Oxygene therapy or fruit acid peel skin treatment
- Firming of contours and improvement of skin tone by radiofrequency