INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
when providing the Online Consultation service
This document provides you with information on how we process your personal data and what your rights are in relation to this, in case you use our Online Consultation service.
We have tried to make this information as clear as possible. If anything is unclear to you, we will be happy to explain any part or concept to you.
1. Who processes your personal data?
The controller of your personal data, i.e. the one who determines and decides why and how we process your personal data, is our company:
ALMIADERM, spol. s r.o.
with registered office at Plzeňská 315/217e, 150 00 Prague 5 – Motol
registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, sp. marked. C 291945
2. How and why is your personal data processed?
When processing personal data, we are governed by the relevant legislation, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR“) and the Personal Data Processing Act.
We only process your personal data for the following reasons and purposes:
2.1 it is necessary for the performance of a contract we enter into with you or for the performance of measures taken before entering into such a contract.
We enter into such agreements with you in particular if you use our Online Consultation service, i.e. to enable us to provide you with consultations in the field of dermatology.
2.2 it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
Our legitimate interest is to keep you informed about our activities and current offers through our e-mail newsletter and to present our activities to the public.
We also have a legitimate interest in responding and answering your questions, suggestions or comments.
2.3 it is necessary for the performance of our legal obligations.
We process your personal data in this way for accounting purposes and in other cases where we are required to do so by law.
2.4 on the basis of your consent to the processing of personal data, if you provide it to us, for other specific cases.
We process your personal data for as long as our contractual relationship lasts or for which we have your consent. We then only retain those of your personal data that are further necessary to perform our obligations, exercise our rights or achieve our legitimate interests, or that are required by law.
There is no automated decision-making or profiling when processing your personal data.
3. Which of your personal data do we process?
As a matter of principle, we only process personal data that you provide to us. Such data may be:
- Your name and surname or username,
- information about your age,
- information about your gender,
- information about your profession,
- information about your health,
- Your contact details (e-mail, telephone, billing address, delivery address),
- your bank account number,
- photographs or other records showing your likeness,
- other personal data you provide to us.
Due to the nature of the Online Consultation service, you may provide us with sensitive personal data, in particular data about your health. We process such personal data for the sole purpose of arranging medical diagnosis and the provision of health care, in the context of the performance of the contract relating to the provision of the Online Consultation service.
4. What data do we process in connection with your visit to our website?
The processing of your data also occurs directly in connection with your visit to our website www.almiaderm.cz, where data is recorded and automatically transmitted by your internet browser to our server. The following information is automatically recorded when you visit our website:
- [GK1] the address of your device,
- date and time of access,
- the network from which you are accessing,
- your computer’s browser and operating system, if applicable, and the name of your Internet access provider.
This data is only used to the extent necessary to ensure the proper functioning of our website. This information is automatically deleted in accordance with your browser settings.
If you actively visit our website on the social networks Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, your data as a social network user is made available to us (e.g. you “like” our page, comment on or share our post or post on our page) in accordance with your user settings. We do not further process your personal data in this way.
5. Who else do we provide your personal data to and why?
In the course of our business, there may be occasions when we are required to disclose your personal data to someone else.
We only do so in justified cases, if this is necessary for the performance of the contract that I enter into with you, i.e. in particular for our cooperating professionals, or for the functioning of our company (e.g. external accountants), i.e. for the safeguarding of our legitimate interests or the performance of our legal obligations, or on the basis of your express consent.
We also store some of your personal data via internet cloud services or within an email client or within our company’s social media profiles.
As a matter of principle, we do not transfer your personal data to third countries outside the European Union.
6. What rights do you have in relation to your personal data?
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data which you can exercise against us:
- the right to obtain confirmation of the (non-)processing of your personal data and to access the personal data concerning you that we process;
- the right to have your personal data corrected or completed if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to erasure or restriction of the processing of your personal data if the conditions set out in the legislation are met;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you;
- the right to transfer your personal data to another controller.
In the event that we process some of your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of such personal data at any time by writing (by e-mail) to the contact person listed below.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data by our company is in breach of the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is:
Office for Personal Data Protection
with registered office Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7
7. Where can you find out more?
For any questions, comments or requests regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact the contact person [GK2] who is:
MUDr. Lucia Mansfeldová
tel: 00420 608 696 119
e-mail: email@example.com Prague, 10. December 2020